Subscribe to Newsletter
Stay up to date with our grant and fundraising efforts!
Our foundational belief is that suicide is a mostly preventable tragedy, and prevention is up to the efforts of us all. It is from caring concern, reaching out to break isolation, and offering help and hope to those who feel hopeless; that is how we save lives. Through our support of NAMI Maine, we want to help ensure they can provide professionals and the public with the educational resources, trainings, and consultation to support Maine citizens in developing awareness and prevention practices, as well as support and guidance in the aftermath of a suicide, should the need arise.
Community Suicide Prevention, Awareness and Support
• Suicide Prevention Awareness Sessions
• Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Training
• Support and Resources following a suicide loss or attempt.
Suicide Prevention for Clinicians and Providers
• Information on suicide risk assessment
• Prevention in a primary care setting
• Collaborative safety planning in a healthcare setting
• Suicide Loss Resources for Healthcare Organizations